Wed 6 Dec 2023 • TRC News
Details unveiled for Charity Prize Draw at TRC23
SHARE THIS POST
Taking place as part of the Running Celebration Evening at The Running Conference 2023 presented by haku on Monday 11th December, the details of a Charity Prize Draw have been unveiled with a collective call to raise money for two member charities.
Dame Kelly Holmes Trust puts world class athletes shoulder to shoulder with young people. Equipping them with a winning mindset and shaping their futures - it's a teammate like no other. Whether that’s building relationship skills, improving self-esteem or learning to stay focused, our sporting champions help the next generation move forward with confidence.
Personal Best Foundation supports children and young people from disadvantaged and underserved communities to achieve their personal best on the track, at school and in life. Tearing down barriers and levelling the playing field to make athletics more accessible to everyone, helping to bring young people together, to make them feel happier and healthier and to build their confidence and resilience. Because athletics has the power to change lives.
GB medal-winning Paralympian and Trustee of Personal Best Foundation Ali Smith and Olympian and Commonwealth Champion swimmer and Dame Kelly Holmes Trust Athlete Mentor Adam Whitehead will also be at TRC23 to join in the Evening Celebrations and talk to attendees about the amazing work the charities do.
Attendees of TRC23 are encouraged to help raise funds and enter the prize draw for a chance to win some incredible prizes including:
- Entry into 2024 Paris Marathon! With exclusive travel package and 3 nights at a centrally located 4-star hotel, complete with a welcome meet-up, a warm-up run, a pre-race dinner, and a post-race celebration. Donated by Marathon Tours & Travel.
- 2 x Leadership in Running Fitness LiRF donated by England Athletics
- 1 pair of Shokz Openrun Pro headphones
- Signed vest by the Women’s 4x400m Relay Team from Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games
- 1 x Top signed by England Netball Captain, Ama Agbeze – from the 2018 Commonwealth Games, where England won Gold
- 1 x London Marathon vest worn by Dame Kelly Holmes
- 1 x Gin hamper
- 1 x BYBI Skincare Gift set
- 1 x Elemis Spa Day with 50 Minutes of Treatments for Two
- 1 x Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two at The Harrods Tea Rooms
- Win £150 to spend with SCOTT on footwear, clothing or accessories plus a race place (5 distances to choose from) for Matterhorn Ultras. Donated by SCOTT.
The link to make a donation and to enter the prize draw hosted by GivenGain has been shared with TRC23 attendees. By making a donation, and entering the Prize Draw, members will help provide mentorship programs, training opportunities, physical activity and support to young people facing challenges. Together, we can make a lasting impact and inspire the next generation to reach their full potential.
The Running Conference 2023 presented by haku is the annual RIA Members in-person meet up and takes place from 10th – 12thDecember 2023 at Holywell Park Conference Centre, Loughborough University.
Registration for TRC23 and RIA membership applications for 2023 are closed and will reopen on 15th January 2024. Anyone who wants to apply to join RIA in 2024 and attend TRC24 should complete the application form or contact email@example.com.
For further details about Running Industry Alliance, membership and all other info please go to www.runningindustryalliance.com and follow the LinkedIn open company page.